Update

  • Subject: Update
  • From: Peter Chick
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:10:00 +0000

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the PCOSD project going quiet since Christmas. I've been in
and
out of hospital pretty much since January, only been back at a keyboard
properly
for a couple of weeks. 8-(

Would you believe it. Not allowed laptops in hospital, deemed an insurance
risk!

I'm going to revisit PCOSD over the coming weeks and release a new version
with
the changes suggested earlier in the year. I *Think* it was Frank who found
some
bugs, can you post any new or old problems and I can make a start.

I'm planning on placing all my xPL code on my site www.chickfamily.net,
I'll
post to the list when any changes are made. Also hoping to make it to
UKHA2004
and meet up with you there.

Good to be back,

Peter