RE: Monitor logging

  • Subject: RE: Monitor logging
  • From: Martin
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:39:00 +0000

Frank

I have also had similar problems with determinators not reacting to HV
messages, I figured it was me messing about with lots of different
settings, stopping and starting HVXpl etc.
I found that I actually needed to stop the Hal service and restart for
things to kick in again, mine has been working fine with HV for the last
24hours (considering the short amount of time it has been configured).
I'm not too sure if it was a Hal thing or HV thing but things are OK now
I'll let you know if this happens again.

Martin