RE: How can I display the weather data

  • Subject: RE: How can I display the weather data
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:38:00 +0000

> Have downloaded freewx for a look and I notice it has an
> option to broadcast over the network to other copies of the program.
>
> Am just having a play, if the data broadcast is the same as
> the com data I can modify the xpl app to use this as an
> alternative to the com port.

Hi All,

Just published a new version of xpl_wm918 on the xpl/vb6 page at
www.xplhal.com

This has a new optional config item FREEWXIP

Configure FreeWX to broadcast to the IP address of the PC that xpl_wm918 is
running on
Use xPL Manager to configure the FREEWXIP config option to the IP address
that FreeWX is running on
(These can be the same IP address if running on same pc)

Please let me know how you get on Martin

Regards
Tony