RE: How can I display the weather data

  • Subject: RE: How can I display the weather data
  • From: Martin
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:05:00 +0000

Hi John

I've tried Tony's app for the WM918 and that works fine it's a pity I
can't make it co-exist with the windows app I have running ? Don't know
if there is a way to 'share' the com port.
The windows app also produces a web page for showing the weather data
etc and I might have difficulty replicating that functionality.
I've been meaning to get a book on VB6 for some time now, I guess that
is bit more urgent now.

Cheers
Martin
(now addicted to Xpl)