RE: Hvision WAS Xpl Slimp3 Question (for some bizarre reason)

  • Subject: RE: Hvision WAS Xpl Slimp3 Question (for some bizarre reason)
  • From: Martin
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:45:00 +0000

Hi Steve

I'll look out for your upload
- also now that I have HV triggering it appears that it updates all
inputs and I don't know if I've got the determinator set wrong but it
sends a message out even if the input has not been triggered i.e if
input C-5 is triggered it updates all inputs and also triggers an Xpl
message for C-6 ??

The Xpl Slimp3 Question because I was asking how to change the display
size :)

Cheers
Martin