Re: New User Guidance

  • Subject: Re: New User Guidance
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 11:44:00 +0000

Hi Martin
I have Homevision also and im able to send ir signals to my
FirM Zones but im also having trouble with triggers...The only trigger that
i can see that works is a Periodic Event which runs every 15
minutes.....Steve i believe is working on updating the xpl-hvision so
hopefully he will be around soon to help you....
You have created a HVInput.exclude file i take it ...???
Frank