RE: Re: xplrionet issues (DHCP)

  • Subject: RE: Re: xplrionet issues (DHCP)
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:16:00 +0000

> Checking the Microsoft.Net\Framework directory I see folders named
> v1.0.3705 and v1.1.4322. Are these the latest versions?

Same as I've got

Was the ethereal capture on the sbs or xplrionet pc, please?

If sbs, any chance of trying it on the other, please?

Is the xplrionet pc the same pc as the original software is on?

If it's not the same pc, is there a firewall turned on?

If it is the same pc, could you capture a boot off the original software so
I can compare it to what I'd expect, please?

Many thanks
Tony