Re: xplrionet issues

  • Subject: Re: xplrionet issues
  • From: rleong1
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:17:00 +0000

i am able to run the virtual rio just fine. i can queue of tracks &
play them. i can't however, run the executable that was included. i
get some kind of error running it. i am controlling it through the
web interface.

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=ET6uCCA68XnneMDInx2ITHHNGnzNFAtmVRwI9f7lrP-46efGc9Am82tKCwWTM4LvIXcHRbx5Di3AIryXW0IOTv4">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,