RE: Re: xplrionet issues

  • Subject: RE: Re: xplrionet issues
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:05:00 +0000

> Yeah I realised that, but the strange thing is that if I
> delete the lease (192.168.1.16) in SBS and then pull the
> power on the DDAR and reboot it, the DDAR still has the 180
> address but the 16 lease re- appears on the sbs server.

If the rio boots (and you can get a menu) it is definetely on the 180
address as all the display is generated in the server sofware.

Sounds line the sbs dhcp is making the offer, and assuming it's taken.
Only an ethereal capture could confirm this

Even taking an offer from the sbs dhcp server, it should boot.

If at all possible it would be great it you could get an ethereal dump of
it
trying to boot using the sbs dhcp

Regards
Tony