RE: Re: RioNet file formats?

  • Subject: RE: Re: RioNet file formats?
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 06:15:00 +0000

> I am able to connect to the server software using the 8080
> port and it successfully scanned all my music. So the only
> problem seems to be in the DDAR not seeing the server, any
> suggestions?

Hi Graham,

Assuming everything is configured correctly (did you put the ip address of
the server software in xplrionet.xml?)

If your dhcp server supports options, you could try setting option 60 to
empeg:mercury
(this shouldn't be necessary, but has helped me in the past booting from
jrec)

Or do you have any dhcp settings that you used before that arent
appropriate
anymore?

Otherwise do you have ethereal installed, and could grab a capture?

What were you using before, the supplied software or jrec?

Thanks
Tony