Re: just start and pb with dawndusk

  • Subject: Re: just start and pb with dawndusk
  • From: boris_fr
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:43:00 +0000

GREAT !!!!! It's working.
I remove the service for dawndusk, then I uninstall the manager.
I then install both new version.
I copy (and adapt the subroutine name) from "TONYT_DAWNDUSK"
to "JOHNB_DAWNDUSK" script.
It is now ok. The global var PERIOD is now in the NIGHT state. I
change it to DAY state, send an xPL message to Dawndusk and the
Period var come back to NIGHT.

Now it is time to test more service and scripts :)
Thanks.
Boris

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=jT9qip84Vo-Nkfq6NSGjLglnMpba2jIhBKkW6YHXplaLcJLzxZ7tu0f28BVXo2mWMEa18Af5ZX2mjaWNnhPn">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"John B" <home-automation@j...>
wrote:
> Hi Boris,
>
> I have now released a new build of the xPL Dawn Dusk service
(Version 1.2):

> To upgrade your installation:
> Download and unzip the file above.
> Stop the xPL Dawn Dusk service if it is running.
> (you can do this in Control Panel -> Administrative Tools ->
Services)
> Copy the files xpllib.dll and xpldawndusk.exe to the directory
where the Dawn Dusks ervice is installed, overwriting the versions
already there.
> Restart the Dawn Dusk service.
>
> There is also a small update to the xPLHal Manager which you can
get by selecting Help -> Check for Updates.