Re: [ADVERT] Request for xPL Beta Testers

  • Subject: Re: [ADVERT] Request for xPL Beta Testers
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:32:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Hi
Steve</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any&nbsp;
chance of&nbsp; maybe xpl (ling)&nbsp; the one wire hubs
????</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">Frank</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A
title="steve.cooper@xxxxxxx" href="mailto:steve.cooper@xxxxxxx";>steve.cooper@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title="ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx";>ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, September 03, 2003 7:14
PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> RE: [ukha_xpl] [ADVERT] Request for
xPL Beta Testers</DIV>
<DIV></DIV><TT>IanI'm happy to help out but am going to
be on holiday soon so won't be ableto get any serious testing done before
1st October.&nbsp; For reference the kitlist is as follows:HA PC
running homevision software and ACEHomevisionComfortX10 kit including
CM12WM918 weather stationBarcode scanner2 x Rio's running off
jReceiverMeteor CID unitTivoxBox (chipped)1-wire iButton alarm disarming
circuitLinux on a laptopVB6 dev environmentPIC dev environment (Proton
crownhill's version of PIC-BASIC)No IR stuff unfortunatelyNow the nights
are closing in I'll be trying to get a bit more dev workdone as well so
will be want to get to grips with the protocol againanyway.&nbsp; I'll
get in touch on my return to catch up on where everything
is.RegardsSteve___________________________________________________________________________The
information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or otherw
ise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else. Please notify the sender
of the delivery error and then delete the message from your system. Any
views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
only.Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and
forsecurity and regulatory purposes.Thank you for your
Links: <A href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</A>
<A href="http://www.xplhal.com";>http://www.xplhal.com</A> <A
href="http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk";>http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk</A>To
Post a Message: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx Subscr