Re: Diskless Windows 98 Nodes

  • Subject: Re: Diskless Windows 98 Nodes
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:22:00 +0000

Looking Good Tony :D

I have tried out PXE booting Win98 in the past, with little success :( glad
to see youironed out the problems. Personally, I would think first off the
bat would be a media player (xpl enriched of course) that would support an
environment like Phil Harris' (ripped DVDs on a central server, using
daemon
tools to automount the correct one)

as well as that, My HTPC would be a really sweet front end for this.

Ian.