Re: xPLHAL INSTALL

  • Subject: Re: xPLHAL INSTALL
  • From: armagh_elect
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:52:00 +0000

Hi Ian

i assume if i click on the xpl logo in the devcom files it runs the
program....Have checked and the only awaiting configuration is your
vol thingy...???

Frank

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=Y3efMn-9jXoSy-uXRarlSTzLZzSKfobzTu0Ytia1AdROWbq-jW5VKXVvpM-plrQjV7ubRsYKObD4Z96xZ-5DsA">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Ian Lowe" <ian@w...> wrote:
> > Hi Ian
> > Went through the how to on th xPL site and i *think* its
configured
> ok....
>
> If you can see the volume control, under awaiting conifguration,
then xplhal
> is now configured correctly.
>
> >I have looked for information on how to configure the DEVCOM and
cant seem
> to locate it...???
>
> it's not written yet ;)
>
> >..In the Global drop down menu It has the Devcom Located
underneath
> UNLOADED ??? also when >double clickedit asks for a new
value ???.......

> Thats something different, don't worry about it.
>
> is devcom running? because you can't configure it if it isn't
running.

> Steps would be:
> 1) Run the devcom utility
> 2) Whilst it's running look in xplhal manager under xPL devices >
Awaiting
> Configuration
>
> Devcom should be there
>
> Click on it, the config window appears:
>
> 1) Click "newconf" and give the devcom utility a name
> 2) click on "comport" and enter the port number, so for
COM2, put 2