xPL apps + projects

  • Subject: xPL apps + projects
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 10:47:00 +0000

Hi All
Have been unable to do any xPL playing lately due to the probe
hub project i have been working on but now thats almost finished im now
ready to xPL the pic/osd project....But i have deleted a lot of files and
need to reload the Sender and Monitor applications as i had several
versions...Which files are required for sending xPL commands to the serial
port and monitoring same......I have now got a simple network running as i
believe that was the main problem i was having not being able to monitor
the
xPL messages...I have removed the loopback thingy in the network s??is this
required now i have a basic network...I believe Johns .net stuff is still
installed...Also my pic code for this is in assembler and at this stage i
will continue with asm unless someone has got some PICBASIC code they would
like to share to start me off...
Projects ??? What hardware is being developed at the moment..???It seems to
me most of the current developement is mainly pc based.....Im sort of
feeling that its all too much for the little micros to
handle........hopefully im wrong.........It wont be long to UKHA 2004
!!!!!....need to get some hardware together soon ..........

Sorry for all the questions....
Frank Mc