Re: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?

  • Subject: Re: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:15:00 +0000

> Removed from registry = xPL.OCX any ref from registry
> xPLHal Manager, started up as always has, "Welcome etc"
screen

Gary, I'm really struggling to see the problem here, what do you expect the
Manager to do?

When it starts, do you see a tree in the left hand window, with
"localhost"
and a bunch of options underneath like this:

localhost
-scripts
+events
-x10
+xPL Devices
\-Globals

What do you see when you expand xPL Devices? do you get this:

[-]xPL Devices
\-Awaiting configuration

This is where the various xPL apps will appear. What do you see?

We can help you to get this working, but you have to help us to do so.