Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?
  • From: Gary
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:44:00 +0000

Still nothing seems to be working

I downloaded the software you suggested and nothing happens anywhere?

I would like to get this going as I want to communicate with the
serial port and do other things

As i mentioned before is there a command I can send, as simple as
possible, so that I know its working? I do have WinAmp 2.80, I did
download the Xpl software for that some time ago. But couldn't get it
working?

Any ideas what can be wrong?

Gary

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=93atsZ7LBcpa3P31yKGY6NMf2GTyFr3Ck2PO2um_H4iBELQT1PECvRs_Pbz_TkdLQfMjiG5Y6h8YxrSSFiKOI-g">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
steve.cooper@u... wrote:

> > xPL_Clock or xPL_Monitor
> > Do not exist on my PC, I did a search as text or File, but
nothing
> > found?
>
> You'll need to download them from the xPL->VB6 section of tony's
site
are seperate applications.

> xPLHal on it's only provides a xPL hub for redirecting xPL messages
from
> multiple devices to each other, runs scripts based on the xPL
messages it
> receives and keeps track of the xPL applications running plus a few
other
> things. On it's own xPLHal doesn't provide any applications the
idea being
> that rather than bundling all the app in to xPLHal, the apps run in
there
> own right and send out xPL messages.
>
> Once you have that running if you have a second PC if you run the
> standalone xPL_Hub (from Tony's site) and a xPL app on another PC.
You

_____

_____