Re: Electronics Challenge!

  • Subject: Re: Electronics Challenge!
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 14:18:00 +0000

Powerline Comms is a big one.: there are a great deal of people who simply
do not have cat5, and for these people, wireless or powerline are really
the
only options.

I have been looking at both the IT800 chipset, which can give us 19200
across serial, with multiple nodes (although the development kit is very,
very expensive!), or even at some of the Ethernet over power stuff..

It would be very cool to have a display device (like my VFD kit) that could
work by simply being plugged in!

Ian.