RE: Events list

  • Subject: RE: Events list
  • From: John B
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 20:07:00 +0000

> > That doesn't mean we couldn't introduce a new kind of event
> > specifically for on/off events, since this would be a very
> > common use.
>
> Actually this wouldn't work either, unless we can also specify 2
separate
> macros (one for on, one for off)?

How about just having a way of selecting an X10 device and having a list of
everything that related to it, e.g.
You select A1, and you get a list of all the events or subs that effect A1.
That way all the on, off, and any other events would be grouped together.

It shouldn't be too difficult for the xPLHal service to quicly scan through
the
loaded scripts for references to the specified X10 device, then spit out a
list
of appropriate info to the web interface.

Tony - can xPLHal get at the scripts it has loaded into memory (i.e. to
scan
through them looking for a particular pattern)

Regards,

John