website help

  • Subject: website help
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:00:00 +0000

Hi all,

Well after a lot of failed attempts at trying to get php-nuke running, I'm
nearly there...
It turns out none of them were failed attempts after all, just a case of
RTFM!

I'm currently running apache, mysql and php - all windows versions.

I get the nuke website, sort of, but it has messages splattered across it
like:

Notice: Use of undefined constant sitename - assumed 'sitename' in
c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 88

Notice: Use of undefined constant nukeurl - assumed 'nukeurl' in c:\program
files\apache group\apache\htdocs\mainfile.php on line 89

Just wondering if anyone can advise where I've gone wrong, please?

Many thanks
Tony