Re: OSD AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: OSD AGAIN
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:25:00 +0000

Frank,

Get yourself into PicBasicPro www.melabs.com

The example I gave with DEC2 for two decimal digits is only one
example. If you want to allow for upto 65535 seconds ( the maximum
for a 16 bit number) then specify DEC5, likewise DEC4 will allow upto
9999 and DEC3 upto 999 seconds.

PBP really makes writing code a doddle :-)

Keith

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=rs-OcnhYba8gJnYscNRWScGofRQVgC8TvdX_l1eOqUVImsQnN5aeYdPGAEa0UW-ZF-nEi3YxiGbRwTC3ok0">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>
wrote:
> Hi All
> Just realised that the OSD has 11 lines so i take it you
have to sent two ascii characters as Keith described and the first
char sent is the TENS and the second is the UNITS ???