Re: Knowledge Base added

  • Subject: Re: Knowledge Base added
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:25:00 +0000

On Mon, 19 May 2003 20:50:07 +0100, "Ian Lowe"
<<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=uMpH9iui_jsFSuxulGvSoJKMIAXG4IbUOhDZthm60qM6Ulegim9NrrpfuOUC5r4rbkZBb84yVeeOX2hcYnexNQ">ian@w...</a>>
wrote:

>Have a look at my own main website:

is a PHP Nuke site, and the build took a
>little over an afternoon. With a dedicated downloads section and tools
for
>maintaining site content easily and quickly, they look like an ideal
fit to
>our needs...

That looks really good, Ian! Must admit that I don't feel in total
control of my own PHP Nuke site yet and haven't tried customising it
much yet either. So any top tips on adding an Au.Home RSS feed to it
would be of interest over here too.

Another thing on the ToDo list I think!

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=jlqr3F7ajsK69YHuwXALX-D01rTi8hXtwWHcDPhyx6ADpj-FVw6hdh8mEvkVyofxfK3GB6v0oD9L12Dt">stuart@s...</a>