Re: Knowledge Base added

  • Subject: Re: Knowledge Base added
  • From: Steve B
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:33:00 +0000

Just uploaded a couple of files provided by John to a new area of my
website
for knowledge base articles.
I'm beginning to think my current website is not going to be up to doing
all
the things were going to want, at least not as slickly as I'd
like.
I really like the design of Mark McCalls automatedhome site, and as
_think_ I've seen a few sites that seem to use the same basic design
I'm
guessing this is some sort of off the shelf package? But I could be
wrong
there?
Either way, the question is, does anyone on the list know where I can get
an
off the shelf package (with similar features) please (hopefully for
free,
and one that will run on rapidhoster)?
Many thanks
Tony