Website Links

  • Subject: Website Links
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:56:00 +0000

Hi all,

If anyone has got any xPL related pages on their websites, please could
they
mail me direct with a link and short description, please?

I'd like to add as many links as possible to my xpl links page...

Also, it might be an idea if we put together a 'wish list' of things we'd
like from xPL, be it applications or hardware.
If people want to mail me direct, I'll pull together a list - based on the
most requested things - so we can create a priority list of what's really
needed/wanted. And then publish it back to the list for comment/volunteers.

The ukha meet has got me even more pumped out about xPL.

I'd like to say a big thanks to Ian for his xPL presentations at the event,
too. Excellent.

And the interest and comments from many quarters was a highlight of my time
there.

Many thanks
Tony