RE: xPL Digiguide Add-in''s Released

  • Subject: RE: xPL Digiguide Add-in''s Released
  • From: michael.furlong
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 01:52:00 +0000

Tony

just had a chance to try this and it seems to do what I personally need,
the
only part I am not quite sure about is the playing message (ON NOW in
digiguide terminology).

If I understand correctly you have implemented this as an individual
message
for each item in the list digiguide passes back. I was thinking it could be
implemented as a single message with all the on now programmes listed. This
would allow a now playing web page (for example) to be updated in almost
real time.

Actually looking at this again it is probably just as easy to make up the
now playing page from the individual messages so don't bother to change
anything for me :) I was looking at the monitor window which must be
flicking through the messages to fast for me to see, the log shows the true
picture!

Thanks for the quick response on this it is yet another building block in
the xPL scene.

Cheers
Mick