Re: Still Plugging away II

  • Subject: Re: Still Plugging away II
  • From: Graham Howe
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:49:00 +0000

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=ktpp98KkOJkWvubVLb59jd6vlSz765qZZxjZ5C8bOzxWl4dDyYsNW2TUw4j-9VM3Wogk9609rd8JWtWHZxU">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Ian Lowe" <ian@w...> wrote:
> If you need a hand getting it setup Graham, just ask :)

I had a quick look this morning before I took the kids to school. I
downloaded and installed the ISDN CID software and the xPL hub and
viewer from Tony's site. I then had a look at your files and can see
where I enter the command line and parameters OK. The only question
I'm likely to have at the moment is how to register the ocx file. Oh'
yeah and one other thing, can the MSN name be passed across rather
than it's number, it would be nicer to see "Fred is calling Home
line" rather than "Fred is calling 1"

Graham