Re: xPL Tools/projects

  • Subject: Re: xPL Tools/projects
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:31:00 +0000

Mine is not an OSD project.

At the moment it is going to be OSD as part of the HARDWARE of the
KAT5 switcher just like the OSD on a VCR etc for displaying info
about the switcher not a a generic message system although that might
be possible at a later date.

Keith

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=ir9fBpbTha-Vj7AFF0S8Wxfvybe5Z8nOo0EifuzvA1n7xXCh0g67RbN26NC4OyzZjH903eECMkUt929fJ2ZnBDU">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Frank Mc Alinden" <armagh@b...>
wrote:
> Hi All
> Was wondering if Tony + Ian were going to update their
testing programs soon for the new protocol???

> Also are we going to keep a list of hardware / software projects
database so that several people are not working on the same
project..For instance Keith D is going to do a OSD project so it
would be silly for me to do the same...

> Reading the spec i see similarities between xPL and the
C_Bus....C_Bus uses broadcast messaging and refers to the outputs as
groups..there is also an area group which you can use for all lites
on / off commands ..............