RE: Configuration process

  • Subject: RE: Configuration process
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:45:00 +0000

Thanks for the clarification Ian.

I take your points about simplicity on board and if I so choose, I can use
xPL as my protocol yet still implement what I describe below by giving

DIYHA-MANAGER.KHAN (Keiths_Home_Automation_Network)

the intelligence within the PC application to do whatever I want to do.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv