RE: Re: Vendor ID request

  • Subject: RE: Re: Vendor ID request
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 05:51:00 +0000

> I have an app for sending ir commands to redrat2's
> It sends
> Zone=<instance of receiving redrat>
> Device=<description of device e.g. dvdchanger>
> Button=<description of button e.g. power on>

Obviously in this case I don't have the sending zone,
But I'm working on that.

In the case of the pda/fujipad via the intranet I'll probably add a
variable to say which room the pda/fuji is in.

Currently the dvd page has a button for each room/zone which switches
the dvd to the current room,
And same for tivo etc.