RE: Re: Vendor ID request

  • Subject: RE: Re: Vendor ID request
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:34:00 +0000

> I havent been following the xAP list lately. It got far too heavy for
> me and I realised that there was no way I could handle all the code
> needed in the PIC controllers I will be using.
>
> Would it be right to assume that KAT5 would be earmarked for me ?

Hi Keith,

Everyone who has a current xAP vendor-id, or who requests a vendor-id
(on this list) not currently allocated by xAP can assume they will have
that vendor id. So you are definetly allocated KAT5.

If we decide to have our own list of vendor id's, we'll double check
with all members what vendor id's they require.

Regards
Tony