Still Plugging away..

  • Subject: Still Plugging away..
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:50:00 +0000

I have been brutally busy at work, but got a quiet spell today... Time to
ditch Homeseer, and switch over fully to xPL.

As part of this, I needed a quick and dirty tool to send xPL X10.BASIC
messages from any PC in the house: enter x10send.exe

It's a command line utility, downloadable from here:
full docs and source
are included with the bundle.

It's now working sweetly with my homebrew ASP control interface :)

Ian.

PS> nice job on the CM12 app Tony, I haven't had a dropped X10 message
all
afternoon, beginning to think Homeseer was my problem :