Re: tRIO client

  • Subject: Re: tRIO client
  • From: happy_hammer66
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:44:00 +0000

> Does it work as well as we are led to believe?
> (I havent had a chance to try it yet)
>
> I think it should also make injecting announcements into the rio's
a lot
> easier as well.

I have other issues with it but thats normal since its not even
released yet. But yes, the synchronisation works pretty well, that
is, its quites straight forward to get them to sync and once they are
it seems to work perfectly. I had three rio's all synced up nicely
for a 'whole house/get ready for the party mode'.

Getting other applications to work should be relatively easy for you
smart guys, right now, it has a simple clock application when you
soft power down, this will become an alarm clock application shortly
i'm sure.

Not sure if the developer is in to HA such that he'll be doing such
things such as 'phone ringing' 'new email' etc. It's more a case of
he has designed it to allow others to develop applications that can
be readily integrated into it.

bill