RE: Help please was Web front end for Rioplay xPL

  • Subject: RE: Help please was Web front end for Rioplay xPL
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:33:00 +0000

Well I can't seem to get the version that does winsock calls to run at all.

The web page comes up:
Error Type:
xPLRioWeb (0x800A005B)
Object variable or With block variable not set
/rio.asp, line 72

The asp script is:
<%
Set Objxplrio = Server.CreateObject("xPLRioWeb.xPLRio")
Objxplrio.getmusic request.querystring("riotype"),
request.querystring("riosource"),
request.querystring("rioquery")
Set Objxplrio = Nothing
%>

I get the distinct feeling I'm supposed to do something in "component
services"
Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Many thanks
Tony