RE: Help please was Web front end for Rioplay xPL

  • Subject: RE: Help please was Web front end for Rioplay xPL
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 06:46:00 +0000

> is this VB? Are you making sure you put a (couple) of
> DoEvents in the getdata subroutine?

Yep, VB6.

I set a flag to false
Do a connect
Loop until flag = true with a doevent in the loop
Process data

(The receive data event sets flag to true once all the data is in.)

It works perfectly unless it gets a large chunk, and then it hangs.

I rem'd the get data, and just output the number of incoming bytes,
Which is where I found it was about 36kb in one hit.

I was wondering if there was a aize limit set somewhere to restrict how
much
memory a dll
Can consume running within iis, but can't find anything.

Regards
Tony