RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:20:00 +0000

Great, by the way does this mean that there's no restriction on the size of
the
databasse now? IIRC using the original rio .arf file caused a problem
because
hte rio didn't have enuff memory for large collections. If we can select
via xpl
I'd expect this limitation to go providing u didn't try to use the front
panel
interface...

I'll give it a test and see

Andy