RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: RE: NEW arf file was xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:13:00 +0000

Hi Tony,

A few inital problems after getting the .arf installed and a few
'additional
features' have appeared :D :

Added features:

I selected an artist, then selected a different one (in my case Icehouse
for
which I only have one track "hey little girl") the rio played the
Icehouse track
and then went back to playing the previous artist. Sadly it stopped there
just
repeating the tracks from that artist, but it
was still quite a cool feature. It could make inserting announcements quite
easy.

Problems:

My Rio refuses to play Hootie & the Blowfish, it just ignores it
(perhaps it's a
taste thing.. :P )

I just can't get shoutcast streams to do anything (other thn play the
previos
artist)

Switching between artists doesn't always work, do I need to issue a stop
command, pause then issue the new artist play commands?

HTH

Andy