xPL Rioplay now available

  • Subject: xPL Rioplay now available
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 17:50:00 +0000

Hi all,

Have just published the xPL version of Rioplay at

It seems to be working fine, but now we need some testers...

As well as being able to change the instance, it also supports up to 9
groups for controlling multiple players.

Things still on the to do list are:
Announcements,
Synching players.
Don't know yet if these will definitely be possible, but will give it a go
once I have some kind of web front end designed for the Rioplay mods.

Regards
Tony