RE: Re: Digiguide & xQL

  • Subject: RE: Re: Digiguide & xQL
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 06:32:00 +0000

> Do I have to amend the tonyt_xql_master script?

Nope, that only needs amending in a situation where you want to trigger
something else to occur in response to a response from xql (ala meteor)

> I can see the messages in the monitor window, is the speed of
> the update an issue? they do happen VERY fast.?

Shouldn't be, but I can't simulate that as I don't have digiguide

> the table is in xql.mdb (i know thats working as meteor is
> still updating it) all the fields are text with "allow zero
> length" set to yes...
>
> now I'm a bit stumped...
>
> I've put my complete script on the the bottom of this post...

Ths script looks fine

Can you download my monitor app, tick log messages, and capture a sequence.
If you e-mail me the log offlist I can check the message responses and
reproduce a particular command etc.

Thanks
Tony