Re: Digiguide & xQL

  • Subject: Re: Digiguide & xQL
  • From: frostie2001uk
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:06:00 +0000

one error... should have been

strmsg=strmsg+"...... etc for each line... changed that, still no go

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=BBrnIr6xyxZ6J_7b0Y_yXBMJj7eRyIPDMcPg6zZOS1NG-efcBBuFgYuozqO8Y1I8CwNn8c88ZeSojOOPtJU">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"frostie2001uk" <Neil.Frost@s...>
wrote:
> I'm trying to write a script to capture the start events in dguide
> and write them, using xql, to an access database. This is what I've
> done so far...
>
> Sub DigiGuide_WhatsOn(xPLMessage)
> if
UCASE(xpl.getparam(xplmessage,"dguide",true))="start"
then
> strmsg="Command=ADD" +chr(10)
> strmsg="SQL=select * from epg" +chr(10)
> strmsg="starttime=" + xpl.getparam
> (xplmessage,"TIME",true) +chr(10)
> call xpl.sendmsg("","TONYT-
> XQL.MASTER","DB.XQL",strmsg)
> end if
> End Sub
>
> I've shortened this just to test but will put all the values in.
>
> I wasn't sure of the first line the >> if UCASE..... etc what to
put
> in, I assumed, from the part of the message "dguide.start"
that
that