Digiguide & xQL

  • Subject: Digiguide & xQL
  • From: frostie2001uk
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:50:00 +0000

I'm trying to write a script to capture the start events in dguide
and write them, using xql, to an access database. This is what I've
done so far...

Sub DigiGuide_WhatsOn(xPLMessage)
if
UCASE(xpl.getparam(xplmessage,"dguide",true))="start"
then
strmsg="Command=ADD" +chr(10)
strmsg="SQL=select * from epg" +chr(10)
strmsg="starttime=" + xpl.getparam
(xplmessage,"TIME",true) +chr(10)
call xpl.sendmsg("","TONYT-
XQL.MASTER","DB.XQL",strmsg)
end if
End Sub

I've shortened this just to test but will put all the values in.

I wasn't sure of the first line the >> if UCASE..... etc what to put
in, I assumed, from the part of the message "dguide.start" that
that
would be what it is...

I've created a table in the xql.db database, called epg, with the
fields:

STARTTIME
DURATION
TITLE