Re: Re: Linux Updates

  • Subject: Re: Re: Linux Updates
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:00:00 +0000

My linux Server is a botched/modded Red Hat 8 (Mitel's SME Server with
numerous updates).

I'm on kernel version 2.4.18-14, gcc 3.2-7 and glibc 2.2.93-5

For me, the hub works, I just don't have anything further to test it with..
although, for me, it would be ideal to get a Linux version of the CM12
service going..

Ian.