Re: Config Request

  • Subject: Re: Config Request
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:44:00 +0000

Hi Tony

>How old was the previous version you were using?

9 nov ..104k......

>Do you have an old xpl.ocx in another folder like >windows or
windows\system?

How do i go about checking all my folders and replacing them with the
latest
version......

>Also, try rebooting the pc please

Tried that no difference.........

>The application goes to the system tray only, if you do >ctl+alt+del
do you
>see anything in the task list?

The devcom is shown as running...but when i double click on the devcom icon
my
screen goes blank for a couple of seconds and there is no devcom icon in
the
little tray at the bottm rhs...

Frank

> I copied the ocx file (108k) to the subfolders
> which had a 104k version also copied that file you suggested
> but devcom doesnt want to open ??

How old was the previous version you were using?
Do you have an old xpl.ocx in another folder like windows or
windows\system?
Also, try rebooting the pc please

The application goes to the system tray only, if you do ctl+alt+del do you
see anything in the task list?

Thanks
Tony