Re: Config Request

  • Subject: Re: Config Request
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:30:00 +0000

I see that Frank, just wondering, why are you sending that manually?

xPLHal will send that config message automatically when it detects a new
device (sending out a "config.basic" rather than
"hbeat.basic" message)

I'm rushing out the door just now, but I think It's time we had a nice flow
chart of the config process.. watch this space >

Ian.