caller id (Again)

  • Subject: caller id (Again)
  • From: frostie2001uk
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:50:00 +0000

Hi All.

Still trying to get caller id and xpl working.....

I've gone through the instructions on xplproject, but I don't have a
slimp3...

Is there a way to just display the number dialled out and recieved on
screen?

I tried copying the script from TONYT_METEOR_LINE1 and changing LINE1
for CALLERID (that is what i changed the newconf value to) and the
sub to johnb_meteor_CALLERID_trigger(xPLMessage) from
TONYT_METEOR_LINE1_Trigger(xPLMessage), but nothing happens. the mdb
file doesn't change in the xPLXQL...

Am I missing something or haven't done something???

Help please, thanks

Neil