Re: OSD ALERT

  • Subject: Re: OSD ALERT
  • From: armagh_elect
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:48:00 +0000

> A device supporting locking could implement a timeout period,
whereby it
> releases control?

This is what i was thinking say after 60 minutes or whatever the OSD
Device would Unlock.......

> Where a device doesn't support locking (and therefore doesn't
support
> exclusive/release) it would be nice if it recognised 'exclusive' as
> equivalent to 'clear' command for tidyness.

Oh i see...ok will try and implement this one then as a clear
command..

Any chance of looking at my previous post to Steve regarding my OSD
so far.. and making some comments...
Thanks
Frank

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=JvB3XqmYveu-xkxyg_6wEMz1OLoLyVKqym3KG7KaNrbcGZqsVaBdmGjWgMofDjqhndj_tVbByMcV8NDVM-zX0PU">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> > display device
> > the locking
> >
> > > This would concern me a little ??.....What happens if the
Locking