Re: VendorID request

  • Subject: Re: VendorID request
  • From: "nitrogenlogic" <sts.nitrogen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 02:16:57 -0000

Let's go with "n2logic", or if you'd be willing to grant a
three-letter ID (I see there are already ~13 in the list :) ),
"n2l".  Either one is fine.

Mike

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>
wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
>    Yes - no problem with new vendor requests although we try and ask
> that they  be 4+ characters...  - not that there's going to be many
> conflicts ...  but how about 'nitro' or something else of your
choice...?

>     Kevin
>
> On 25/01/2012 04:51, nitrogenlogic wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > It's not clear whether new Vendor IDs are being registered for
xAP (particularly since Patrick Lidstone seems to have announced his
retirement from the project), but if they are, I would like to request the
use of "nl" for Nitrogen Logic (http://www.nitrogenlogic.com/).