Re: VendorID request

Thank you,

We did look at xAP a while back, but the project stalled for a number of
reasons, but we are back!

The products will be a range of DinRail controllers, utilising a common
processor board (Microchip
PIC based) and plug-on function boards. (Relays/inputs/outputs).

Comms with be over RS-485 bus with integrated power, (and RF 868MHz Euro
standard) and for the
more power hungry devices, an additional power connector is available
(standard on the common CPU).

Although we are creating these as commercial products we would be happy to
release the designs to
the public domain at some stage.

The PC app will convert the xAP to WSbus commands (we are still looking for
a name for it!) and
vice versa.

The WSBus protocol is proprietary but we will be releasing specifications
to anyone who is
interested once it reaches product release.

-Jim