Re: Proposal / RFC: Change xAP wire format

  • Subject: Re: Proposal / RFC: Change xAP wire format
  • From: "patricklidstone" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:19:44 -0000

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, "Daniel Berenguer"
<dberenguer@...> wrote:

> > What additional capabilities would you like to see in the 'upper'
xAP layer?

> Not really related to your post. I simply think that having a good
schema for M2M apps would be a plus for new adopters. BSC and TSC have
serious limitations IMO:

> If we ever do the jump to the JSON adoption, we may return to the
topic.

I have to confess to being a bit of a BSC luddite - most of my stuff
predates BSC, and I haven't found an opportunity to use it in anger yet, so
I don't really feel informed enough to comment on your post.

I'd be interested to hear others' opinions on JSON. I really do find the
arguments compelling!

P.