Re: Proposal / RFC: Change xAP wire format

  • Subject: Re: Proposal / RFC: Change xAP wire format
  • From: "nightrader2k" <nightrader2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:52:34 -0000

I think the benefits of JSON far out weight any uC limitations. as Kevin
stated, the embedded devices are getting faster all the time.

I just purchased an Arduino Mega2560 for under $40.  That has plenty of
horsepower to handle xAPJ and with the announcement of the DUE, I think the
future could be bright for a xAPJ version/extension.

I'm not using it but there is already a JSON library available for the
Arduino line. http://interactive-matter.eu/how-to/ajson-arduino-json-library/

just my thoughts,
Gene

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>