FYI Java Library crash [2 Attachments]

  • Subject: FYI Java Library crash [2 Attachments]
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:45:01 +1100

<*>[Attachment(s) from Neil Wrightson included below]

Morning All,

I did not think the xAP / BSC schema was case dependant.
But it appears the Java xAPLib is having some issues.

Please refer to the below.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.
N.W.Electronics
ABN 76 768 513 867
Embedded Controllers and Home Automation Products